Physical Therapy: Rehabilitation, Restoration, and Recovery
Physical therapy provides safe, effective, and natural treatments for people of all ages dealing with a wide variety of health concerns. Some of the benefits include improving or restoring mobility and range of motion, management and treatment of chronic pain, recovery after surgery, and as an alternative to invasive treatments. After taking a comprehensive health history and conducting a physical exam, our licensed physical therapist, Heather Hill, works collaboratively with you to develop an evidence-based plan of exercises to address your mobility, movement, and other treatment needs. In addition, she provides education about improving your body mechanics and optimizing your health and sense of well-being.
The Health Benefits of Physical Therapy
Some examples of the benefits of participating in physical therapy include:
- Improve recovery after orthopedic injuries
- Facilitate post-operative recovery
- Reduce the risk of injury from falls
- Prevent the need for invasive surgery and prescription medication
- Increase sense of empowerment and self-confidence
- Optimize athletic performance
- Restore or improve quality of life
- Decrease pain and limitations caused by spinal conditions, such as disc degeneration, herniated discs, scoliosis, and arthritis
Do you wonder if physical therapy can help you? Call Bergen County Acupuncture and Wellness, Inc. at (201) 509-4174 to schedule a free evaluation with Heather Hill, PT. NO referral needed.